Vegetarian Spelt Crust Pizza
Feeds two (hungry) people. Not all ingredients below were used at once!
- Spelt pizza base
- Tomato paste
- Cheese (I use lactose free mozzarella)
- Red Pepper
- Garlic & herbs (rosemary, basil & chives)
- Pre-cook the spelt base for 5 mins before adding the toppings (The crust should start to bubble but not brown)
- Spelt pizza base recipe here (This can be made up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated)
- To freeze the dough, roll to desired shape, sprinkle with flour, wrap it in plastic wrap, wrap it again in aluminum foil, and freeze it. (Will then last 2 months)
- Total cooking time (assuming spelt dough is pre-made) – 40 mins
Pizza – Zucchini, herbs, mushrooms & tomatoes .