Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
I always used to throw the Halloween pumpkin seeds away, but this year I thought i’d try and do something with them. Turns out toasted pumpkin seeds are really tasty… who knew!
- 1 Large Pumpkin, seeds rinsed
- 2 tbsp Butter, Margerine or Oil
- Salt, to personal preference
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Pre-Boil the pumpkin seeds for 10 mins in Salt Water.
- Spread the melted Butter, Margerine or Oil onto a baking tray, spread the seeds out on top and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 mins, turning half way through, until browned.
- Can be enjoyed whole, no need to shell.
- Total cooking time – 30 mins