Quinoa Salad – With a bit of a kick.
Quick & easy!
- 3 C cooked Quinoa
- 3 Carrots (peeled & diced)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 can Black Beans (rinsed well)
- 1/2 – 1 C chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 – 4 tbsp minced Jalapeño ( I used ones out of a Jar)
- juice of 2 Lemons.
- 1/4C (or slightly less) Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tsp Cajun Spice
First combine all the ingredients listed above into a large bowl and stir well (apart from the Quinoa, Olive Oil & Salt) .
Lastly add the Quinoa & Olive Oil into the same bowl, stir in well and then season to taste with Salt.
I’ve found this keeps OK in the fridge for up to 2 days without drying out too much as the Olive Oil helps keep things moist.