Archive | Dessert RSS for this section
Really easy to make, and ingredients can be added or subbed, as it’s very forgiving. Very similar to the muffin recipe from before, but this time it`s Vegan.
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Spelt Flour (you could use whole wheat or all purpose flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
- Pre heat the oven to 350.
- In a Bowl Combine the dry ingredients (Ground Flax, Spelt Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Raisins & Salt.) In another bowl combine the wet ingredients (Bananas, Canola Oil, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract & Apple Sauce.) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Grease a 9″ loaf pan (or equivalent) and spoon in mixture.
- Bake for around 40-50 mins (a fork through the centre should come out clean.)
- Total prep & cooking time – 60 mins