Tag Archive | Chickpea
This can be served as a side salad or as the main dish. Today I prepared it along with some Dolmades
- 1 – 398ml can of ChickPeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups grated Carrot
- 2 small Red Peppers, diced
- 3 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup Cilantro
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine the Chickpeas, Carrot, Red Pepper, Avocado, Raisins & Spring Onions into a large bowl. Add the Cilantro, Red Wine Vinegar, Cumin, Salt & Pepper and mix through thoroughly.
- I tend to vary the quantities of Raisins, Cilantro, Red Wine Vinegar & Cumin depending on how I feel, so there are no hard & fast rules here.
- Total prep time – 10 mins