Tag Archive | goat yogurt
Frozen peas are fine to use with this one. Don’t be afraid to be generous with the mint & goat yogurt
- 1TBSP Olive oil
- 1 leek chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 cups stock (veggie or chicken)
- 1 packet frozen peas (3 cups fresh if in season)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint ++
- 1-2 TSP fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup goat yogurt ++
- Over a medium heat warm the olive oil.
- Add the leek, garlic & some fresh ground pepper – 5 mins.
- Add the broth, bring to the boil then add the peas – cook for 10 mins.
- Remove from the heat, add the mint leaves and let stand for 10 mins.
- Blend the soup, stir in the lemon juice and goat yogurt.
- Add salt to taste